Sassy Quack

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 
Mourning

Today is a very sad day. I just polished off the last bit of my Morley's Peanut Butter Block. I've been storing it in the freezer since I received it as a Christmas gift from my aunt...carefully rationing it...block by block...until today when the last vestiges of peanut buttery goodness disappeared into my stomach. In the days before the internet ruled the earth, the only way to get such a delightful treat was to hope a neighborhood child would come by peddling them door to door once a year. Now, I could purchase mass quantities online and gorge myself until the teeth rot from my head...but this would diminish the glory of the yearly Morley's treat....not to mention the fact that I really can't afford the new wardrobe I'd have to buy when I suddenly put on 50lbs. So today--Morley's Peanut Butter Block, I mourn thee.

Hoping to see that special orange box next Christmas,
Sassy Quack

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?